Our House Policy
- The venue will be cleaned prior to opening each day (seating banks, bar surfaces, bathrooms, and all publicly accessible areas) Cleaning will also occur between performances.
- Theatres will be filled in accordance with capacity restrictions, and no more than 1 person per 2 square metres will be permitted in the bar/foyer areas. Staff areas will be strictly staff only.
- Patrons will be required to either sign in or scan the QR code on entry.
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entry, at the bar, and in the bathrooms. This will be continuously topped up throughout each session.
- All patrons, employees and subcontractors will be required to wear face masks in the venue.
- Routes for incoming and outgoing patrons will be separate, and guidance will be provided on entry and departure instructions.
- Covid marshals will ensure compliance of CovidSafe regulations and manage adequate social distancing.
- A core team will staff the venue for the entire festival, and they will maintain social distancing from patrons as much as possible.
- Contactless payments are encouraged.
- Venue doors will remain open wherever possible to increase air flow throughout the venue.
- If you are symptomatic, or a close contact of a confirmed case, please do not attend the venue and request a ticket transfer or refund.
- All staff will be required to confirm in writing they are symptom free and not a close contact of a confirmed case.
- There will be a first aid station onsite, in a separate room to all publicly accessible spaces. Anyone showing symptoms of Covid-19 will be required to leave the venue and isolate.
- While we’ll make every effort to avoid having a positive case in the venue, if this occurs we will implement our response plan in accordance with Department of Health requirements, and offer ticket transfers or refunds where required.
Stay In Touch
If you want to stay in touch, the best places to find inspiration or what's happening is below.