Smoke Machine, The Chauvet Hurricane 1600
The Hurricane 1600 is a compact, lightweight high output smoke machine with DMX control that enhances any light show. Variable output control from DMX or the included timer remote allows for precise effect operation.The Hurricane 1600 features Always Ready technology providing fog on demand. A manual fog button provides easy control at your finger tips and the LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety. An advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off protects the pump from overheating. The smoke machine has ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup and residue-free water based fog output.
- DMX Channels: 1
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Heat-Up Time: 4 min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,580 W, 12.8 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Weight: 13.2 lb (6 kg)
- Size: 13.7 x 12.3 x 10 in (348 x 312 x 253 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Tank Capacity: 0.63 gal (2.4 l)
- Output: 25,000 cfm
- Optional Controllers: FC-W, FC-M, WMS
- Remote Length: 15 ft (4.5 m)
- Fluid Consumption: 120 ml/min
- Compatible fluids: FJU, HDF
For similar products, please see the following fixtures that are also atmospherics like Chauvet Hurricane 2D and Hurricane 4D
Interested in this product?
Stay In Touch
If you want to stay in touch, the best places to find inspiration or what's happening is below.